Electro Controls is currently seeking:
Electro Controls, a Montana-based commercial building automation and controls contractor, has an opening for a lead Systems Integrator. Established in 1982, Electro Controls specializes in the sales, installation, service and support of commercial Building Automation Systems and Energy Management Solutions.
The Systems Integrator is responsible for integration and configuration of diverse control networks based on the Tridium Niagara Framework. Graphical User Interface development is a key component of this position in order to deploy a seamless and user-friendly front end system which is based upon communications with a wide variety of controls devices and communication protocols. Interaction with customer IT staff, as well as an understanding of IP network configurations is required. The position is highly self-motivated, but operates within an established group of system integrators, programmers and administrative staff.
- Great inter-personal and communication skills.
- Strong background in general computing practices and file system management, particularly with Microsoft Windows operating systems environment.
- Understanding of systems and network administration on both the hardware and software level.
- Experience with graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc…), file formats, vector and raster graphics conversions.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, with preference for implementations of the Java API.
- Understanding of XML standards, web services, and machine-to-machine (M2M) communications.
Please use the following Link to submit your resume and information. Employment Opportunities Resume Link